Damon Salvatore is a fictional character that’s played by Ian Somerhalder in The Vampire Diaries. He is one of the 2 main protagonists that’s in the show along with Stefan Salvatore. The show is based in Mystic Falls, the main story of the fictional story. Damon is part of a love triangle that’s present between Stefan Salvatore, who is played by Paul Wesley, his brother and Katherine Pierce, who is played by Nina Dobrev.
While that’s just an overview about the show, there’s just too much more to know about Damon Salvatore and if you’re one of the many that want to know him, you came to the right place because below we have listed down every single thing that you need to know about him!
What is Damon Salvatore Rule 34?
Damon Salvatore is also very known for setting up the Rule 34 in the show, which a lot of people do not know about and if you’re one of the many that’s trying to understand the Rule 34 of Damon Salvatore, don’t worry, we will explain everything to you.
The term Rule 34 initially started as a meme on the internet, and people started using it with the Vampire Diaries because of how accurate it was.
Rule 34 means “if something exists, there is porn of it”.
The thing with The Vampire Diaries is that there are just too many steamy scenes there, and if you’re one of the many people that are trying to find his steamy scenes, you might be required to be over the age of 18 because believe us, there are just too many scenes that you might find amazing.
The Vampire Diaries Cast
Here is a list of the cast in the Vampire Diaries:
- Nina Dobrev as Elena Gilbert (season 1–6; guest season 8)
- Paul Wesley as Stefan Salvatore
- Ian Somerhalder as Damon Salvatore
- Steven R. McQueen as Jeremy Gilbert (seasons 1–6; guest season 8)
- Sara Canning as Jenna Sommers (seasons 1–2; guest seasons 3, 5 & 8)
- Kat Graham as Bonnie Bennett
- Candice King as Caroline Forbes
- Zach Roerig as Matt Donovan
- Kayla Ewell as Vicki Donovan (season 1; recurring seasons 3 & 8; guest seasons 2 & 5)
- Michael Trevino as Tyler Lockwood (seasons 1–6; guest seasons 7–8)
- Matt Davis as Alaric Saltzman (seasons 1–3, 6–8; guest seasons 4–5)
- Joseph Morgan as Klaus Mikaelson (seasons 3–4, recurring season 2; guest seasons 5 & 7)
- Michael Malarkey as Enzo St. John (seasons 6–8; recurring season 5)
Please do note that these are just some of the many people that were in the Vampire Diaries. The complete list is extremely long but we only listed down some of the most important ones.
Damon Salvatore Name, Birthday, Sign, Parents, Siblings And Relationships
Here are some of the most important information that you need to know about Damon Salvatore:
- Name: Damon Salvatore
- Nickname: He does not have a nickname
- Birthday: Some time during the 15th century
- Eyes: Black
- Hair: Black
- Gender: Male
- Species: Vampire
- Astrological Sign: No Information Available
- Relationships: Katherine Von Swartzchild, Elena Gilbert, and he also showed some feelings towards Bonnie McCullough during the show.
- Parents: Giuseppe, Conte di Salvatore and no information for his mother
- Siblings: Stefan Salvatore
- Powers: Crow form, wolf form, weather manipulation, mind manipulation
Best Quotes Of Damon Salvatore In The Vampire Diaries
Here are some of the best Damon Salvatore quotes in The Vampire Diaries:
- “You spent the last century and a half being the poster child for Prozac. Now you want me to believe this news has nothing to do with human blood.” – Damon Salvatore.
- “If you’re going to be bad, be bad with a purpose or else you’re not worth forgiving.” – Damon Salvatore.
- “It’s not wrong to hustle hustlers. It’s like killing murderers, a public service.” – Damon Salvatore.
- “I’ve been in love. It’s painful, pointless and overrated.” – Damon Salvatore.
- “Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a damn about anyone else.” – Damon Salvatore.
- “See, I don’t mind being the bad guy. Because somebody has to fill that role and get things done. You do bad things for no reason. You do them to be a dick.” – Damon Salvatore.
- “You want what everybody wants…You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger.” – Damon Salvatore.
- “I do believe in killing the messenger. Know why? Because it sends a message.” – Damon Salvatore.
- “The best way to not get your heart broken is to pretend that you don’t have one.” – Damon Salvatore.
- “The only person I can count on is me.” – Damon Salvatore.
- “It’s cool not growing old. I like being the eternal stud.” – Damon Salvatore.
- “I’d rather die right now than spend my last final years remembering how good I had it and how happy I was!” – Damon Salvatore.
- “What happens if the one who breaks your heart is the only one who can fix it?” – Damon Salvatore.
- True love will triumph in the end – which may or may not be a lie, but if it is a lie, then it’s the most beautiful lie we have. — Damon Salvatore
- Love does that, it changes us. — Damon Salvatore
- I’m in love with a woman I can never have. The point, I’m in love with her, and it’s driving me crazy. I’m not in control. I have to stay together to protect her and she wants me to be the better man. Which means I can’t be who I am. — Damon Salvatore
- The best way to not get your heart broken is to pretend that you don’t have one. — Damon Salvatore
- You know what? I don’t want her to be happy. I want her to be miserable, just like I am. — Damon Salvatore
- What happens if the one who breaks your heart is the only one who can fix it? — Damon Salvatore
- I would have saved you, in a heartbeat, no question. — Damon Salvatore
- See, I don’t mind being the bad guy. Because somebody has to fill that role and get things done. You do bad things for no reason. You do them to be a dick. — Damon Salvatore
- When people see good they expect good and I don’t want to live up to their expectation. — Damon Salvator
- The only person I can count on is me. — Damon Salvatore
- I’d rather die right now than spend my last final years remembering how good I had it and how happy I was! — Damon Salvatore
- Have I told you lately how much I appreciate you not being the dumbest brother on Earth? — Damon Salvatore
- Dear Diary, a chipmunk asked me my name today. I told him it was Joe. That lie will haunt me, forever. — Damon Salvatore
- Ugh you were so much more fun when you were asleep. — Damon Salvatore
- Am I wearing my ‘I blew up the council’ t-shirt? Why does everybody keep asking me that? — Damon Salvatore
- You know, I really liked you a whole lot better when you hated everybody. — Damon Salvatore
- I do believe in killing the messenger. Know why? Because it sends a message. — Damon Salvatore
- Gotta run. Have a murder to plan. Busy day. — Damon Salvatore
- We’re in hell. My own person, custom-built hell. — Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore Power List
Damon Salvatore has a lot of powers that he got to showcase in the show, here are some of the many abilities that he showcased throughout the Vampire Diary show:
- Damon Salvatore has the ability to turn himself into a crow, which is a type of bird.
- Damon Salvatore has the ability to turn himself into a wolf if he wants to.
- Damon Salvatore shapeshifts into a crow in order to spe on the people that he sees as threats.
- Damon Salvatore has the ability to control the weather, particularly in creating fogs and making it rain.
- Damon Salvatore has the ability to manipulate people with the help of his telepathic powers, which also allows him to communicate with other vampires.
- Damon Salvatore also has enhanced strength, stamina, dexterity and heightened senses that all vampires have in the Vampire Diaries.
Do you think we missed out anything important about Damon Salvatore and the actor that played him in The Vampire Diaries? Let us know what we missed out by leaving a comment in the comments section below!